Hello,
Is there anyway to make the notification as optional when we publish the
request. For the first time we publish it is okay for the reviewers to get
notified but can we make it optional if we make comment or changes on the
review? A popup which ask you whether you want to email the reveiwers.
(this way the author or reviewers can decide each time if what they are
publishing is significant enough to warrant notification).