Me and my team are trying out ReviewBoard and I was wanting to know how do
you post NEW source files for review?

rbt post works pretty well if you are making changes to existing source,
but there does not appear to be a way to upload NEW source.

I tried doing this from the WebUI but that did not work.

Joseph Henry.

Happy user? Let us know!
For more options, visit