Hello,

1- What is the difference between -r and -u option, seems with both you can
update the review?

2- It seems for both you need to pass --summary --description? It seems
that it can replace these in addition to updating the source code changes?
Is that correct?

3- What if we want to append to the Summary or description?

4- Also seems that Testing-done cannot be updated from command line?

5- What about comments, can these be updated from command line?

6- Can we get the attributes of the review from command line ( ie. reviewer
lists, review status...)?