What is the best way to get the status of the request as if it is marked as
"Submitted", "Ship it", "Pending".

What I have found is :

 rbt api-get http://reviewboard.com/api/review-requests/110

But this gives me all the attributes of the request.

How do I get just the status for the specific request id? what is
recommended way to query the request and get specific field?