Hi Christian,

I'm also getting the blank Summary box per review but I see someone else
has commented and will be fixed in 2.5.1. Thanks.

On upgrade from 2.0.20 I'm getting the following:

+ rb-site upgrade /var/www/review.bfs.openwave.com
Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.

The log output below, including warnings and errors,
can be ignored unless upgrade fails.

------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
Creating tables ...
Creating table accounts_trophy
Creating table attachments_fileattachmenthistory
Creating table diffviewer_rawfilediffdata
Creating table notifications_webhooktarget_repositories
Creating table notifications_webhooktarget
Creating table webapi_webapitoken
Upgrading Review Board from 2.0.20 to 2.5
There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
There are unapplied evolutions for attachments.
There are unapplied evolutions for diffviewer.
There are unapplied evolutions for notifications.
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
There are unapplied evolutions for webapi.
Adding baseline version for new models
Evolutions in notifications baseline: webhooktarget_extra_state,
webhooktarget_extra_data_null
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
CommandError: Error applying evolution: (1061, "Duplicate key name
'diffviewer_filediff_4d02a56a'")

This is a test copy/installation I have running as the "live" version is on
1.6.16; I migrate/upgrade every night from 1.6.16 to 2.0.20 which is
working nicely since the last assistance you gave me. I plan on switching
the live server to 2.5 (2.5.1).

Thanks in advance on any pointers.

- John