I'm having problems getting this extension working on a new RB 2.5
installation.  I'm able to install the extension, enable it, and configure
some comment types.  However, when I go to add a review comment, the Type
'select' has no values.  I've tried restarting my server but that didn't
help. Has anyone else had problems using this extension with RB 2.5?