There was a breakage caused by the new post-commit review improvements,
which broke a number of clients. We've temporarily reverted this and
released, with plans to get that feature fixed up properly for
2.5.2. Sorry for the trouble!

Christian Hammond -
Review Board -
Beanbag, Inc. -

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 5:01 PM, Christian Hammond <>

> Hey everyone,
> We just released Review Board 2.5.1, which contains fixes for missing
> summaries in the dashboard on Python 2.6, payload errors with webhooks,
> usability improvements in the diff viewer, and improvements to post-commit
> review.
> You can see the announcement and links to the release notes and our 2.5
> release video at
> Christian Hammond -
> Review Board -
> Beanbag, Inc. -