I have installed ReviewBoard under Windows (bitnami stack) and got the
Mercurial extension to work (kinda still confuse about what revision I
submit with it) inside TortoiseHG (the repos is mercurial based). But I
cannot make the RBTools for Windows to work. I guess my server settings are
corrects since the tortoise plugin work and I can post review that way.

I try the following command to setup the local repos client side:
*rbt setup-repo --debug*

>>> RBTools 0.7.5 alpha 0 (dev)
>>> Python 2.7.6 (default, Nov 10 2013, 19:24:18) [MSC v.1500 32 bit
>>> Running on Windows-8-6.2.9200
>>> Home = C:\Users\Jerome\AppData\Roaming
>>> Current directory = D:\LocalProject\Bodycad
Enter the Review Board server URL:
>>> Checking for a Subversion repository...
>>> Unable to execute "svn help": skipping SVN
>>> Checking for a Git repository...
>>> Unable to execute "git --help" or "git.cmd --help": skipping Git
>>> Checking for a Mercurial repository...
>>> Running: hg root
>>> Running: hg showconfig
>>> Running: hg svn info
>>> Command exited with rc 255: [u'hg', u'svn', u'info']
hg: unknown command 'svn'
Mercurial Distributed SCM

basic commands:

 add           add the specified files on the next commit
 update        update working directory (or switch revisions)

(use "hg help" for the full list of commands or "hg -v" for details)
>>> repository info: Path: D:\LocalProject\Bodycad, Base path: /, Supports
changesets: False
>>> Making HTTP GET request to
>>> Making HTTP GET request to
>>> Cached response for HTTP GET
http://codereview.buildserver/reviewboard/api/repositories/ expired and was
No Mercurial repository found or selected for
http://codereview.buildserver/reviewboard. .reviewboardrc not created.

I have no idea how to fix this or what it is looking for.  If I look on the
server it tell me setup the rbtools with following parameters
into .reviewboardrc which I did after the fail setup-repo (the setup-repo
cmd doesn't seem to work at all for some reason).

REVIEWBOARD_URL = 'http://codereview.buildserver/reviewboard/'
REPOSITORY = 'Bodycad'

If I probe the http://codereview.buildserver/reviewboard/api/repositories/
I get proper xml with the 3 repos I used with proper address.

Now the rbt cmd usage is confusing, not really sure how to use this tools,
the command line are really confusing, the diff for example:

Help say:
rbt diff [options] [revisions]

* Case 1  --revision-range is deprecated but still into the --help:
*rbt diff --revision-range 29742:29768*
ERROR: The --revision-range argument has been removed. To create a diff for
one or more specific revisions, pass those revisions as arguments. For more
information, see the RBTools 0.6 Release Notes.

* Case 2 rev specification ?!?

*rbt diff 29742*
Could not determine remote branch to use for diff creation. Specify
--tracking-branch to continue.

*rbt diff 29742 --tracking-branch default*
CRITICAL: Too many revisions specified

this get worst if specify the tracking branche brefore the revision:
*rbt diff --tracking-branch default  29748*
Failed to execute command: [u'hg', u'-q', u'outgoing', u'--template',
u'{rev}\\t{node|short}\\t{branch}\\n', 'default', u'-r', u'b0c79348cdd4']
abort: repository default not found!

?!?! how are we suppose to use this command exactly!?!

I have some similar un-understanding about the post command and what is
really taken!?

What I want to do:

   1. Preview the diff and show it to the user before posting to confirm
   2. Able to use uncommited work and/or commited work between 2 revision
   into a particular branch
   3. post the diff for review

If somebody can shed some light on how to use this tool with mercurial I'm
clearly not understanding something here and the doc doesn't provide any
additional information over the help.