Hi,

We are evaluating the Review Board Power Pack with the following versions:
Review Board: 2.5.1.1
Power Pack: 1.3.4

According to the documentation on "PDF Document Review
<https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/powerpack/dev/powerpack/manual/pdf/#reading-existing-comments>"

the following should happen for existing comments, from my understanding:
1. Comment region is shown in blue for existing comment.
2. Mouse over the region and a tooltip shows the comment.
Then the part that does not work: "If you click on the region, the comment
dialog will appear, along with a blue side panel on the left showing those
existing comments..."

If I click the region, nothing happens and there is no "Reply" link or
shortcut to reply to the comment. Thus I have to go back to the Reviews
page, search for the relevant comment in the list of comments/issues and
then add a reply. After the reply was posted I need to go back to the
document page and scroll to where I was and continue with the review or I
can click the link to the comment.

Is this supposed to happen and I am misinterpreting the documentation, is
there a bug in the latest version of Power Pack, or did I miss something
during the setup?

PS: The documentation on the web for power pack is for version 1.3.1.

Any help will be appreciated.