Hi there.

Server has reviewboard running with a localhost (port 25) email server.
We're not using TLS.

My users are complaining about not receiving email notifications, and I'm
stuck as to the next steps to debug the issue.

What I've done:

Turned on Reviewboard logging.
Attempted to send test emails from the Admin interface. No joy.
Telnet to the email server port and send a message from there. That works.

Look at apache logs, reviewboard logs, nothing is popping out. The one
thing I'm seeing is an SSL protocol issue, but that would be between the
server and the repository (I think).

Look at other RB setups and compare. Nothing appears to be out of the

Any advice on what to look at next would be appreciated.