We are running Bitnami one-click installed Reviewboard v2.0.18 and about to
upgrade it to v2.0.21.
I logged in with root user and issued the following commands:

$easy_install -U ReviewBoard==2.0.21
$rb-site upgrade /data/rb/apps/reviewboard/rb-sites/reviewboard/

the output was:

Rebuilding directory structure

Updating database. This may take a while.

The log output below, including warnings and errors,

can be ignored unless upgrade fails.

------------------ <begin log output> ------------------

Creating tables ...

Installing custom SQL ...

Installing indexes ...

Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)

No evolution required.

------------------- <end log output> -------------------

Resetting in-database caches.

Upgrade complete!

Then I restart apache, memcached and mysql then visit it again. But it says:

Review Board version mismatch

The version of Review Board running does not match the version the site was
> last upgraded to. You are running *2.0.18* and the site was last upgraded
> to *2.0.21*.

Please upgrade your site to fix this by running:
>     $ rb-site upgrade /data/rb/apps/reviewboard/rb-sites/reviewboard
How could this happend? It there some version configure that I need to
change as well?