Ken, Cian and Sean: since you have had positive experiences, would you mind
signing into Bodhi (instructions in the original message for this thread)
and providing positive karma? If all three of you did so, this can go to
the stable repo immediately. Otherwise, I have to wait until Friday to push
it without karma.