I have both `p4` (`Perforce`) and `hg` (`Mercurial`) repositories and the
`p4` repo is under a subdir of the `hg` repo. For example:

    /repo1/                <-- hg (for personal code)
    /repo1/somedir/repo2/  <-- p4 (for product code)

When I tried to generate a review for the `p4` repo (under `repo2`), it
thought it's a `hg` repo (because I saw `_load_hgrc` in the error message).
So how can I explicitly tell `post-review` that my repo is `p4`?