Hi Griffin,

> From the MyRepo directory, execute rbt post -I MyNewLib/ 10:50

I was not aware of the -I flag to include directories, but it still seems
to only post the difference between revision 10 to 50, not including the
initial commit of revision 10.

Uusing that notation I can do a commit from a valid revision before 10, say
9 and it seems to work correctly.

PS: Naturally the example is only based on my actual code and not the
complete picture, it is a very simple representative example. The actual
"MyNewLib" folder is a few levels deeper...

Thank you for the help.