Hi Carel,

You'll want to find the .egg file that matches your Python version. You can
then either download that locally and pass the filename to easy_install, or
pass the URL to that .egg to easy_install. It should then install. After
that, you should be able to rescan for extensions, and it should show up in
the list.

Let me know if you hit any issues there.