What I have is
    Review Board 2.15
    RHEL 6.x
    I don't have access have to Redhat extra repositories.
    I tried the command

What I have done
  Set the system proxy
  Tested sytem proxy
  easy_install -U ReviewBoard

# easy_install -U ReviewBoard
Searching for ReviewBoard
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/ReviewBoard/
Download error: [Errno 110] Connection timed out -- Some packages may not
be
fou

nd!
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/ReviewBoard/
Download error: [Errno 110] Connection timed out -- Some packages may not
be
fou

nd!
Couldn't find index page for 'ReviewBoard' (maybe misspelled?)
Scanning index of all packages (this may take a while)
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/
Download error: [Errno 110] Connection timed out -- Some packages may not
be
fou

nd!
No local packages or download links found for ReviewBoard
error: Could not find suitable distribution for
Requirement.parse('ReviewBoard')

So it looks like the system proxy is denying access.

What I want
   Is a single down that I can use to upgrade the System.   Also the
command to run.

I don't see how to do a search on the forum.   So sorry if this is a common
question.