Hi Dan,

This sort of information actually comes at a level lower than what we deal
with. It's during Django's table building process, and we have no insight
or control into any of that. I agree that this would be *very* nice (and we
need to document it), but as for creating a better error or knowing ahead
of time, there's no easy solution to that right now.

I'll think about this..

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 3:04 AM, Daniel Laird <daniel.j.la...@googlemail.com