Hi Abhay,

Sorry for not getting to you sooner. This has been a busy month for us. You
may have figured all this out by now, but I'll try to address this anyway.

Just to check, are you able to get into Review Board? I wasn't sure whether
you're referring to the Review Board Admin site, or something for your
Subversion repository. If the former, you should find a "conf" directory in
the Review Board site directory that rb-site created, and in there will be
an Apache file. You can tweak this to your liking, and then have Apache
include it. You can then restart Apache and see if you can access the site.
If not, let us know what your configuration looks like and what problems
you're hitting, and I'll try to help.

Once Review Board is working, you'll create a repository in the admin UI
and select Subversion, providing the URL to the top-level of your
Subversion directory (and *not* a subdirectory within the repository). It
should be fairly straight-forward, if your Subversion repository is
standard.

For LDAP, once Review Board is working, you'll be able to configure an LDAP
authentication backend. See
https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/configuration/authentication-settings/#ldap-authentication-settings
for the information you'll need to fill out.

For #3, I suggest looking at the rbt post documentation (
https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/rbtools/dev/rbt/commands/post/) to get
started. If there's anything more specific you'd like me to answer, I'm
happy to answer it :)