When I try to restart the httpd daemon the ssl_error,I try to follow the
google suggestion but they didn't work.

==> /var/log/httpd/ssl_error_log <==
[Thu Feb 04 10:28:11 2016] [warn] RSA server certificate is a CA
certificate (BasicConstraints: CA == TRUE !?)
[Thu Feb 04 10:28:11 2016] [warn] RSA server certificate CommonName (CN)
`XX-dmz-vm20.XX.XXXX.com' does NOT match server name!?

Any idea what else I can do? Really appreciated if someone can help me on