When I try to restart the httpd daemon the ssl_error,I try to follow the
google suggestion but they didn't work.

GoogleLink:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19153353/see-server-name-according-to-ssl-certificates

==> /var/log/httpd/ssl_error_log <==
[Thu Feb 04 10:28:11 2016] [warn] RSA server certificate is a CA
certificate (BasicConstraints: CA == TRUE !?)
[Thu Feb 04 10:28:11 2016] [warn] RSA server certificate CommonName (CN)
`XX-dmz-vm20.XX.XXXX.com' does NOT match server name!?

#######

Any idea what else I can do? Really appreciated if someone can help me on
this.