Hey everyone,

We've just released Power Pack 1.4. The highlights include:

* Ability to use Power Pack for up to 2 users without a license, right out
of the box
* Toggles for all features, to control what can be used on the server
* Management commands for automating Power Pack licensing
* Bug fixes

You can learn more at

We're also happy to announce that Bitnami's Review Board installs now come
with Power Pack! We've been working closely with them for a while to get
this in shape. If you're a Bitnami user, running Power Pack on Windows or
Linux, you'll have access to all of Power Pack's features for up to 2
users, automatically.

You can learn more about that at