I'll have to look more closely at the Apache logs to figure out if there is
a mapping. To be honest, I don't really care if the site doesn't load from
the direct IP. I just don't want to get the emails all the time :P

I'll take a closer look at the logs tomorrow.
The mod_rewrite idea is a good one. That will at least stop the emails. I
need to setup the forced rewrite to https for insecure connections anyway
so I'll just add that to the list.

Thanks for the quick response and ideas guys!