I have installed Bitnami ReviewBoard in RHEL and now trying to setup rbt
setup-repo in my local checkout but it returns error after providing the
URL, username & password.

CRITICAL: [Errno 1] _ssl.c:507: error:14077410:SSL
routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failure

Any Help Appreciated !