Hi Jason,

I looked into this here, and the query that's being generated on my end is
complete, containing all the GROUP BY terms.

Can you verify the version of Django on your end?

You might also want to try upgrading to MySQLdb-Python 1.2.5.

Christian

-- 
Christian Hammond - christ...@beanbaginc.com
Review Board - https://www.reviewboard.org
Beanbag, Inc. - https://www.beanbaginc.com

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 9:56 AM, Jason Woodrich <jwoodr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Christian,
> I'm using mysqld  Ver 5.5.29-rel29.4 for Linux on x86_64 (Percona Server
> with XtraDB (GPL), Release rel29.4, Revision 401)
>
> Thanks,
> Jason
>
> On Monday, February 15, 2016 at 6:18:31 PM UTC-7, Christian Hammond wrote:
>>
>> Hi Jason,
>>
>> What version of MySQL are you running?
>>
>> Christian
>>
>> --
>> Christian Hammond - chri...@beanbaginc.com
>> Review Board - https://www.reviewboard.org
>> Beanbag, Inc. - https://www.beanbaginc.com
>>
>> On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 1:06 PM, Jason Woodrich <jwoo...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Greetings,
>>> I upgraded from 1.7 to 2.5.2 today and everything seemed to go smoothly,
>>> but now when I try to access reviews I'm getting this error:
>>>
>>> 2016-02-15 21:01:54,090 - ERROR -  - Exception thrown for user X at
>>> http://X/r/102/
>>>
>>> (1055, "'reviewboard20.diffviewer_diffset.name' isn't in GROUP BY")
>>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py", line
>>> 112, in get_response
>>>     response = wrapped_callback(request, *callback_args,
>>> **callback_kwargs)
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ReviewBoard-2.5.2-py2.6.egg/reviewboard/accounts/decorators.py",
>>> line 23, in _check
>>>     return login_required(view_func)(*args, **kwargs)
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/django/contrib/auth/decorators.py",
>>> line 22, in _wrapped_view
>>>     return view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ReviewBoard-2.5.2-py2.6.egg/reviewboard/site/decorators.py",
>>> line 35, in _check
>>>     return view_func(request, local_site=local_site, *args, **kwargs)
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ReviewBoard-2.5.2-py2.6.egg/reviewboard/reviews/views.py",
>>> line 459, in review_detail
>>>     diffsets = review_request.get_diffsets()
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ReviewBoard-2.5.2-py2.6.egg/reviewboard/reviews/models/review_request.py",
>>> line 595, in get_diffsets
>>>     .prefetch_related('files'))
>>>   File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/django/db/models/query.py",
>>> line 96, in __iter__
>>>     self._fetch_all()
>>>   File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/django/db/models/query.py",
>>> line 857, in _fetch_all
>>>     self._result_cache = list(self.iterator())
>>>   File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/django/db/models/query.py",
>>> line 220, in iterator
>>>     for row in compiler.results_iter():
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/django/db/models/sql/compiler.py", line
>>> 713, in results_iter
>>>     for rows in self.execute_sql(MULTI):
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/django/db/models/sql/compiler.py", line
>>> 786, in execute_sql
>>>     cursor.execute(sql, params)
>>>   File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/django/db/backends/util.py",
>>> line 53, in execute
>>>     return self.cursor.execute(sql, params)
>>>   File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/django/db/utils.py", line 99,
>>> in __exit__
>>>     six.reraise(dj_exc_type, dj_exc_value, traceback)
>>>   File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/django/db/backends/util.py",
>>> line 53, in execute
>>>     return self.cursor.execute(sql, params)
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/django/db/backends/mysql/base.py", line
>>> 124, in execute
>>>     return self.cursor.execute(query, args)
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/MySQL_python-1.2.3-py2.6-linux-x86_64.egg/MySQLdb/cursors.py",
>>> line 174, in execute
>>>     self.errorhandler(self, exc, value)
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/MySQL_python-1.2.3-py2.6-linux-x86_64.egg/MySQLdb/connections.py",
>>> line 36, in defaulterrorhandler
>>>     raise errorclass, errorvalue
>>> OperationalError: (1055, "'reviewboard20.diffviewer_diffset.name' isn't
>>> in GROUP BY")
>>>
>>> I did some digging and found this is the query that's being generated:
>>>
>>> SELECT `diffviewer_diffset`.`id`, `diffviewer_diffset`.`name`,
>>> `diffviewer_diffset`.`revision`, `diffviewer_diffset`.`timestamp`,
>>> `diffviewer_diffset`.`basedir`, `diffviewer_diffset`.`history_id`,
>>> `diffviewer_diffset`.`repository_id`,
>>> `diffviewer_diffset`.`diffcompat`,
>>> `diffviewer_diffset`.`base_commit_id`, `diffviewer_diffset`.`extra_data`,
>>> COUNT(`diffviewer_filediff`.`id`) AS `file_count`
>>> FROM `diffviewer_diffset`
>>> LEFT OUTER JOIN `diffviewer_filediff` ON ( `diffviewer_diffset`.`id` =
>>> `diffviewer_filediff`.`diffset_id` )
>>> WHERE `diffviewer_diffset`.`history_id` = 93
>>> GROUP BY `diffviewer_diffset`.`id`
>>> ORDER BY `diffviewer_diffset`.`revision` ASC,
>>> `diffviewer_diffset`.`timestamp` ASC
>>>
>>> Any thoughts?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Jason
>>>
>>> --
>>> Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack:
>>> https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
>>> Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons:
>>> https://rbcommons.com/
>>> Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>>> ---
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>> an email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>
>>
>> --
> Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack:
> https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
> Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons:
> https://rbcommons.com/
> Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "reviewboard" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack: 
https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons: 
https://rbcommons.com/
Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to