Hi Christian et all,

Have an unusual one after just switching from 1.6.16 to 2.5.3 properly as
the live server. Update an existing diff from the GUI was something I don't
think I've ever had to do before.

When I attempt to update the diff and select the file in question from a
filesystem, the popout screen just goes completely white and does nothing.
Bizarrelly if I drag and drop to the window on another attempt, it will add
the file as an attachment and not as a new revision. I've turned on RB
Debug to True and nothing untoward is appearing in the reviewboard.log, nor
the access or error http logs

[root@bfs-dl360g7-53-xm2 conf]# python --version
Python 2.6.6
[root@bfs-dl360g7-53-xm2 conf]# pip freeze | egrep -i "Django|rbtools"
DEPRECATION: Python 2.6 is no longer supported by the Python core team,
please upgrade your Python. A future version of pip will drop support for
Python 2.6
Django==1.6.11.1
django-evolution==0.7.6
django-haystack==2.3.1