I am the administrator of our reviewboard but I'm also a user. I have an
admin user as well as my own personal user (without admin privileges). A
couple of times recently I've accidentally submitted reviews and comments
while logged in as the admin user. Is there a way to prevent an admin user
from participating in reviews while still doing admin things?

Thanks
Graeme Perrow