I have installed RB 2.5.3, but have an issue with logging in. Is I try to
login in browser using normal browsing mode - nothing happens - the login
page is just updated and prompt to type login info again, no errors. But if
I login using Private browsing mode (in IE or chrome)- it works fine, RB
show my account name, etc. Any ideas on how to resolve this? The password
is correct, because I see the error message when try to login using wrong
password, but no such messages with correct password in normal mode. Just
login page update.