I've noticed that the --diff-only option to rbt post is no longer working
the way it used to with Perforce.  It may be trying to be too clever. If I
create a review with this perforce change description:

       Bogus review request to test --diff-only option

Using

$ rbt post CL

I get a review request where both the title and description read: "Bogus
review request to test --diff-only option".  That's good.  Then I modify
the file and the change list description so the new change list description
reads:

        Bogus review request to test --diff-only option

           I'm adding this comment for Rev 2. Using --diff-only, this text
should not appear in ReviewBoard

and do

$ rbt post --diff-only CL

When I look at the new review draft, the title remains the same (good), but
the description field now says:

   "I'm adding this comment for Rev 2. Using --diff-only, this text should
not appear in ReviewBoard"

which is not good.

Even worse is this case:

I edit the description field in Review Board to add aditional information
directly. It now reads:

'''
Bogus review request to test --diff-only option

Someone reported a problem with 'rbt post --diff-only'  I'm using this
bogus review request to test and see if this is broken. I expect this
comment to remain after an update using --diff-only.
'''

Now I run

$ rbt post --diff-only CL

And my description in Review Board has been overwritten with the
description in my perforce change list.

I searched for '--diff-only' in the bug tracker and didn't find anything,
so I'm posting here to see if this is a known issue.

Thanks

--Steve