nginx and uwsgi are just fine, but using "manage.py runserver" is not. If
you installed Review Board according to our documentation, you should have
a reviewboard.wsgi file that you can point uwsgi at.

In any case, you'll have to look at the reviewboard and web server logs.
The few HTTP status lines you included in your initial report don't have
any useful information in them.

-David

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 5:51 PM 赵瑞营 <zhaorym...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Our online system use reviewboard1.7.24,work well,Just a little slow.
> The 2.5.3 version cannot use nginx and uwsgi?
> 在 2016年3月14日星期一 UTC+8上午8:33:50,David Trowbridge写道:
>>
>> You should not be using "manage.py runserver" for a production
>> deployment. Instead, you should run it with a wsgi gateway such as apache
>> or gunicorn.
>>
>> -David
>>
>> On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 5:32 PM 赵瑞营 <zhaor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
> hello,
>>>       I have installed the Reviewboard-2.5.3 with Nginx-1.4.5
>>> successfully,but Submit a pitch file with the web failed.
>>>       The djando service:
>>>       #python manage.py runserver 0.0.0.0:8000
>>>      bug:
>>>     [14/Mar/2016 08:17:30] "POST /api/validation/diffs/ HTTP/1.0" 200 14
>>>     [14/Mar/2016 08:17:30] "POST /api/review-requests/ HTTP/1.0" 201 623
>>>     [14/Mar/2016 08:17:31] "POST /api/review-requests/11/diffs/
>>> HTTP/1.1" 401 70
>>>

>>>    The Nginx :uwsgi_pass 127.0.0.1:8005,and proxy to django
>>>
>>>    Thank you!
>>>
>>> --
>>> https://rbcommons.com/
>>> ---