The information about the diffs is stored in the FileDiff model
(diffviewer_filediff table). Diff data itself can be in any number of
places depending on when it was created. The oldest diffs will be in the
FileDiff model itself (in the diff64 field). Somewhat newer data is in
the LegacyFileDiffData model (diffviewer_filediffdata table), and the
newest diffs are in the RawFileDiffData model (diffviewer_rawfilediffdata).
If you run the "condensediffs" management command, it will migrate
everything to the newest format.

I'd recommend using the API and/or django models rather than writing
queries against the database directly, but it's up to you.

-David

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 4:12 AM john levin <smart.le...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Could anyone let me know the DB Table name that holds the file
> informations. I could able to get the file informations for modified files
> (source_file & dest_file ). But for new file i couldn't able to find the
> information's.
>
> Thanks
> John

> https://rbcommons.com/