I am nearly ready to do a final switchover of a production server from
2.0.18 to 2.5.3.  I have deployed to a new instance and upgraded against a
copy of the
db.  file assets were moved as well.  We are using a mix of SVN and git
repos.

Problem is I'm not seeing the diff tab for many reviews.

Could this be related to...

1. neeeding an index rebuild?
2. a repo config issue?
3. the fact that I moved assets AFTER running the upgrade command?

I want to stress that in our 2.0.18 server we are correctly seeing these
diffs (the db copy was made yesterday)

Jim

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-YRG-S6k7p8I/Vv6XwowxvFI/AAAAAAAAAD0/0rAzpFlHqF8c0hbAQl_CFj6XeMFwSBVuw/s1600/no_diff_tab.PNG>