Last week I ran site upgrade on a server and was able to upgrade a version
of the db from 2.0.18 to 2.5.3.
Today, I was trying to run site upgrade against a completely new copy of
the 2.0.18 db from the same server running 2.5.3 code.

Things looked like they were going okay until I got this?

*CommandError: Model 'attachments.FileAttachment' already has a field named
'orig_filename'*

Does evolution cache any information about the old database somewhere other
than in the Django DB?  It seems like this operation I am trying should work
since as far as  the code is concern this DB is at 2.0.18 and needs all of
the migrations.

Jim