Is it possible to configure Review Board to display diffs via the diff viewer
for text-like binary files (e.g. MS Office files)?

I ask because Git for Windows includes scripts to convert binary Word files to
text in order to perform a diff. So when we run RB Tools on Windows, it will
generate a valid diff file when diffing two Word documents. But when we upload
the diff to Review Board 1.7.27, we get errors because git on linux doesn't
appear to have those same scripts.

Has anyone else encountered or resolved this issue?

Terry