Hi,

That's definitely way longer than it should take. Diff validation should be
on the order of seconds.

This sounds like it's more likely to be an issue with slow responses from
your repository. What kind of repository are you using, and where is it
hosted?

Also, how many files are in the patch file?

Try enabling logging in Review Board and repeating the attempt. The log
file should list each repository access attempt and say how long it's
taking to receive a response.

Christian Hammond