Has anyone else had  challenges with the newer UI for managing review group
memberships?  We are finding it challenging to remove/reassign members now
that all we see are user ids?  Is there a way to workaround or override
this?  I'm assuming it was for performance purposes.  I'm definitely
thinking about creating a feature to use the old style optionally, but I'd
like to know if there is a way to override this easily.

*Original Style (2.0.18):*

*Style In 2.5.3*