Ok. I have altered the field first_name in the DB directly. Now i could
able to login with more than 30 characters.

Now, the GUI i could see it is not including the characters more than 30 in
the Username field. But that couldn't be a trouble at all for us (since
users are able to login).

However, i'm going to try to extend that too. Seems like i have to work on
Django stuffs.. Any Idea about this ?

Thanks !