There are many different tables that have foreign key relations to each
other.

The FileDiff has a foreign key to DiffSet, which represents a single
revision of a diff on a review request. DiffSet in turn has a foreign key
to DiffSetHistory, which is all revisions. The ReviewRequest model has a
foreign key to DiffSetHistory (a 1:1 relationship).

Therefore, if you want to relate a FileDiff to its ReviewRequest, you'll
have to join all the relevant tables together.

-David