I am seeing gateway timeout error with my reviewboard setup whenever i try
to create a new request using 'New Review Request
<http://reviewboard.nyc.deshaw.com/r/new/>' option. Dashboard loads up
pretty quickly and other functionalities are working fine. The problem
occurs with new request only.

Server info:
Apache/2.4.6 (Red Hat Enterprise Linux) OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips
mod_auth_kerb/5.4 mod_wsgi/4.4.11 Python/2.7.11 Server

I am not sure where to start looking for the issue. Has anyone seen this
error before?

Please help!