Hey everyone,

We have a new Review Board release out, which fixes a critical bug for
PostgreSQL, restores usability for most servers in the review group
configuration page, adds improved support for CodebaseHQ.com, and more.

See the announcement for the full details:

And a reminder that if you're a happy Review Board user, we would *love* to
have you on our Happy Users page at https://www.reviewboard.org/users/.
We're revamping it soon to feature company logos and quotes, so if you have
anything you'd like to share, we'd love to put it up!

Christian Hammond