Dear,

I installed the reviewboard on centos7 through 'yum -y install
ReviewBoard', but I cannot access the website, it ask me to update the
directory permission(Manual server updates required).

But I have already updated the owner to 'apache' user(all the website
directory), but the it still on the same page and ask me to update the
permission.

Anyone can help???

Regards,
Rory