More details:
- Enabled logging, couldn't find anything in the logs w.r.t this error.
- One of the threads suggested PyCrypto library version check, checked it
and it is up to date.
- Both Gitlab and reviewboard were set up this week, so running new
versions of both.

On Thursday, May 26, 2016 at 1:00:38 PM UTC-7, Balaji Srinivasan wrote:
> Hi, installed a few reviewboard instance (2.5.5) pointing to our Gitlab
> Enterprise hosted repo. Having trouble creating the repo in reviewboard.
> Getting an error without any details:
>  Unknown error when linking the account:
> I've attached the screenshot. Went through the documentation and the
> archives in this group, didn't find any solution. Thanks for any help in
> advance!
> -Balaji.

Happy user? Let us know!
For more options, visit