Hi John,

This is not stored in the database. We talk to the repository and query the
list of branches and commits.

This information is available via the API using the following resources:

https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/2.5/webapi/2.0/resources/repository-branches/

https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/2.5/webapi/2.0/resources/repository-commits/

Christian Hammond