Hi, is there a way to automatically post to Bugzilla when a review is
posted or when review comments are published? If we set the bug tracker for
the repo to bugzilla, we can click through the bug number to the bugzilla
site, but updates in reviewboard are not posted to the bug automatically.
Is there a way to turn that on?

Thanks,
Balaji.