The thing I still need to see from both of you is how you installed the
ReviewBoard package. Can you show me that?

It's looking, from the logs, like certain modules may be missing or not
installed right, or there might be conflicts of some kind. Knowing exactly
what the entire install process looks like might help me figure this out.
Ideally, an install from scratch.

Thanks,

Christian

-- 
Christian Hammond
President/CEO of Beanbag <https://www.beanbaginc.com/>
Makers of Review Board <https://www.reviewboard.org/>

On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 1:35 AM, Александр Нечаев <nechae...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Bitnami installer use only mysql, not postgresql. It's problem. I still
> haven't solution of my install problem.
>
> среда, 1 июня 2016 г., 0:11:20 UTC+3 пользователь Rahaman Mirza написал:
>>
>> Hi Christian,
>>
>> Tried Bitnami installer, installed successfully.
>> More info: https://bitnami.com/stack/reviewboard
>>
>> Thanks
>> Mirza
>>
>> On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 8:32 PM, Александр Нечаев <nech...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> * Installing the site...
>>> Building site directories ... OK
>>> Building site configuration files ... OK
>>> Creating database ...
>>> [!] Unable to execute the manager command syncdb: No module named apps
>>>
>>> [!] Unable to execute the manager command registerscmtools: cannot
>>>     import name signals
>>> OK
>>> Performing migrations ...
>>> [!] Unable to execute the manager command evolve: cannot import name
>>>     signals
>>> OK
>>> Creating administrator account ... Traceback (most recent call last):
>>>   File "/usr/bin/rb-site", line 9, in <module>
>>>     load_entry_point('ReviewBoard==2.5.5', 'console_scripts',
>>> 'rb-site')()
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ReviewBoard-2.5.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard
>>>
>>>
>>>  /cmdline/rbsite.py", line 1922, in main
>>>     command.run()
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ReviewBoard-2.5.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard
>>>
>>>
>>>  /cmdline/rbsite.py", line 1247, in run
>>>     self.show_install_status()
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ReviewBoard-2.5.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard
>>>
>>>
>>>  /cmdline/rbsite.py", line 1587, in show_install_status
>>>     site.create_admin_user)
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ReviewBoard-2.5.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard
>>>
>>>
>>>  /cmdline/rbsite.py", line 1084, in step
>>>     func()
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ReviewBoard-2.5.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard
>>>
>>>
>>>  /cmdline/rbsite.py", line 618, in create_admin_user
>>>     self.admin_password)
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/contrib/
>>>
>>>
>>>  auth/models.py", line 195, in create_superuser
>>>     **extra_fields)
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/contrib/
>>>
>>>
>>>  auth/models.py", line 186, in _create_user
>>>     user.save(using=self._db)
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/model
>>>
>>>                                                              s/base.py",
>>> line 545, in save
>>>     force_update=force_update, update_fields=update_fields)
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/model
>>>
>>>                                                              s/base.py",
>>> line 573, in save_base
>>>     updated = self._save_table(raw, cls, force_insert, force_update,
>>> using, upda
>>>
>>>  te_fields)
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/model
>>>
>>>                                                              s/base.py",
>>> line 654, in _save_table
>>>     result = self._do_insert(cls._base_manager, using, fields,
>>> update_pk, raw)
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/model
>>>
>>>                                                              s/base.py",
>>> line 687, in _do_insert
>>>     using=using, raw=raw)
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/model
>>>
>>>                                                              s/manager.py",
>>> line 232, in _insert
>>>     return insert_query(self.model, objs, fields, **kwargs)
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/model
>>>
>>>                                                              s/query.py",
>>> line 1514, in insert_query
>>>     return query.get_compiler(using=using).execute_sql(return_id)
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/model
>>>
>>>
>>>  s/sql/compiler.py", line 903, in execute_sql
>>>     cursor.execute(sql, params)
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/backe
>>>
>>>                                                              nds/util.py",
>>> line 53, in execute
>>>     return self.cursor.execute(sql, params)
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/utils
>>>
>>>                                                              .py", line 99,
>>> in __exit__
>>>     six.reraise(dj_exc_type, dj_exc_value, traceback)
>>>   File
>>> "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/backe
>>>
>>>                                                              nds/util.py",
>>> line 53, in execute
>>>     return self.cursor.execute(sql, params)
>>> django.db.utils.ProgrammingError: relation "auth_user" does not exist
>>> LINE 1: INSERT INTO "auth_user" ("password", "last_login", "is_super...
>>>
>>>
>>> вторник, 31 мая 2016 г., 17:16:54 UTC+3 пользователь Александр Нечаев
>>> написал:
>>>
>>>> I have the same problem
>>>> reviewboard 2.5.5
>>>> OS: OpenSuse13.1
>>>> django-evolution: 0.7.6
>>>> python 2.7.6
>>>> PostgreSQL 9.2.14
>>>>
>>>> вторник, 31 мая 2016 г., 12:47:54 UTC+3 пользователь Rahaman Mirza
>>>> написал:
>>>>>
>>>>> Got it, pasted them below,
>>>>>
>>>>> mirza-VM:~$ sudo rb-site install /var/www/rb.localhost
>>>>> Domain Name: rb
>>>>> Root Path [/]: (blank)
>>>>> Database Type: 1 (mysql)
>>>>> Database Name [reviewboard]: reviewboard
>>>>> Database Server [localhost]: localhost
>>>>> Database Username: reviewboard
>>>>> Database Password: root
>>>>> Memcache Server [localhost:11211]: (blank)
>>>>> Username [admin]: admin
>>>>> Password: admin
>>>>> E-Mail Address: ****@gmail.com
>>>>> Company/Organization Name (optional): (blank)
>>>>> Allow us to collect support data? [Y/n]: n
>>>>>
>>>>> Got the same log as in previous thread.
>>>>>
>>>>> Could you please tell me the stable versions of django, djblets and
>>>>> django_evolution, I will retry.
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks
>>>>> Mirza
>>>>>
>>>>> On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 2:12 PM, Christian Hammond <
>>>>> chri...@beanbaginc.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> For #2, I meant in the rb-site install log you pasted above, there
>>>>>> are no questions being asked about, say, the hostname or administrator
>>>>>> information. I wanted to see if there were parts intentionally left out.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Also, how did you install Review Board?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Christian
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> Christian Hammond
>>>>>> President/CEO of Beanbag <https://www.beanbaginc.com/>
>>>>>> Makers of Review Board <https://www.reviewboard.org/>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 11:43 PM, Rahaman Mirza <bai...@gmail.com>
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Hi Christian,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Thanks for quick reply, answers inline,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> 1) Can you tell me more about your environment? What OS/distro are
>>>>>>> you using?
>>>>>>> LUbuntu 16.04 on VirtualBox
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> 2) To verify, that log is leaving out the parts where it asks
>>>>>>> questions, right?
>>>>>>> I'm sorry, I didn't get you
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> 3) What version of django_evolution are you using?
>>>>>>> django_evolution.VERSION = (0, 7, 6, 'final', 0, True)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> 4) Is there a newer version of Django installed anywhere?
>>>>>>> Nope, that's a new VM created only for setting up RB, I've followed
>>>>>>> the steps from official documentation
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 9:55 AM, Christian Hammond <
>>>>>>> chri...@beanbaginc.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> That's a strange log. Looks possibly like an environmental problem.
>>>>>>>> Some questions to help diagnose this:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> 1) Can you tell me more about your environment? What OS/distro are
>>>>>>>> you using?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> 2) To verify, that log is leaving out the parts where it asks
>>>>>>>> questions, right?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> 3) What version of django_evolution are you using?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> 4) Is there a newer version of Django installed anywhere?
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Christian
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> Christian Hammond
>>>>>>>> President/CEO of Beanbag <https://www.beanbaginc.com/>
>>>>>>>> Makers of Review Board <https://www.reviewboard.org/>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 1:13 PM, Rahaman Mirza <bai...@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> django.VERSION = (1, 6, 11, 'final', 0)
>>>>>>>>> djblets.VERSION = (0, 9, 3, u'final', 0, True)
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> ~$ sudo rb-site install /var/www/rb.localhost
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> * Installing the site...
>>>>>>>>> Building site directories ... OK
>>>>>>>>> Building site configuration files ... OK
>>>>>>>>> Creating database ...
>>>>>>>>> [!] Unable to execute the manager command syncdb: No module named
>>>>>>>>> apps
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> [!] Unable to execute the manager command registerscmtools: cannot
>>>>>>>>>     import name signals
>>>>>>>>> OK
>>>>>>>>> Performing migrations ...
>>>>>>>>> [!] Unable to execute the manager command evolve: cannot import
>>>>>>>>> name
>>>>>>>>>     signals
>>>>>>>>> OK
>>>>>>>>> Creating administrator account ... Traceback (most recent call
>>>>>>>>> last):
>>>>>>>>>   File "/usr/local/bin/rb-site", line 9, in <module>
>>>>>>>>>     load_entry_point('ReviewBoard==2.5.5', 'console_scripts',
>>>>>>>>> 'rb-site')()
>>>>>>>>>   File
>>>>>>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-2.5.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/cmdline/rbsite.py",
>>>>>>>>> line 1922, in main
>>>>>>>>>     command.run()
>>>>>>>>>   File
>>>>>>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-2.5.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/cmdline/rbsite.py",
>>>>>>>>> line 1247, in run
>>>>>>>>>     self.show_install_status()
>>>>>>>>>   File
>>>>>>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-2.5.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/cmdline/rbsite.py",
>>>>>>>>> line 1587, in show_install_status
>>>>>>>>>     site.create_admin_user)
>>>>>>>>>   File
>>>>>>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-2.5.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/cmdline/rbsite.py",
>>>>>>>>> line 1084, in step
>>>>>>>>>     func()
>>>>>>>>>   File
>>>>>>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-2.5.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/cmdline/rbsite.py",
>>>>>>>>> line 618, in create_admin_user
>>>>>>>>>     self.admin_password)
>>>>>>>>>   File
>>>>>>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/contrib/auth/models.py",
>>>>>>>>> line 195, in create_superuser
>>>>>>>>>     **extra_fields)
>>>>>>>>>   File
>>>>>>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/contrib/auth/models.py",
>>>>>>>>> line 186, in _create_user
>>>>>>>>>     user.save(using=self._db)
>>>>>>>>>   File
>>>>>>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/base.py",
>>>>>>>>> line 545, in save
>>>>>>>>>     force_update=force_update, update_fields=update_fields)
>>>>>>>>>   File
>>>>>>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/base.py",
>>>>>>>>> line 573, in save_base
>>>>>>>>>     updated = self._save_table(raw, cls, force_insert,
>>>>>>>>> force_update, using, update_fields)
>>>>>>>>>   File
>>>>>>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/base.py",
>>>>>>>>> line 654, in _save_table
>>>>>>>>>     result = self._do_insert(cls._base_manager, using, fields,
>>>>>>>>> update_pk, raw)
>>>>>>>>>   File
>>>>>>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/base.py",
>>>>>>>>> line 687, in _do_insert
>>>>>>>>>     using=using, raw=raw)
>>>>>>>>>   File
>>>>>>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/manager.py",
>>>>>>>>> line 232, in _insert
>>>>>>>>>     return insert_query(self.model, objs, fields, **kwargs)
>>>>>>>>>   File
>>>>>>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/query.py",
>>>>>>>>> line 1514, in insert_query
>>>>>>>>>     return query.get_compiler(using=using).execute_sql(return_id)
>>>>>>>>>   File
>>>>>>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/sql/compiler.py",
>>>>>>>>> line 903, in execute_sql
>>>>>>>>>     cursor.execute(sql, params)
>>>>>>>>>   File
>>>>>>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/backends/util.py",
>>>>>>>>> line 53, in execute
>>>>>>>>>     return self.cursor.execute(sql, params)
>>>>>>>>>   File
>>>>>>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/utils.py",
>>>>>>>>> line 99, in __exit__
>>>>>>>>>     six.reraise(dj_exc_type, dj_exc_value, traceback)
>>>>>>>>>   File
>>>>>>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/backends/util.py",
>>>>>>>>> line 53, in execute
>>>>>>>>>     return self.cursor.execute(sql, params)
>>>>>>>>>   File
>>>>>>>>> "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/backends/mysql/base.py",
>>>>>>>>> line 124, in execute
>>>>>>>>>     return self.cursor.execute(query, args)
>>>>>>>>>   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MySQLdb/cursors.py", line
>>>>>>>>> 226, in execute
>>>>>>>>>     self.errorhandler(self, exc, value)
>>>>>>>>>   File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py",
>>>>>>>>> line 36, in defaulterrorhandler
>>>>>>>>>     raise errorvalue
>>>>>>>>> django.db.utils.ProgrammingError: (1146, "Table
>>>>>>>>> 'reviewboard.auth_user' doesn't exist")
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Could you please unblock me.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>>>> Mirza
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>> Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack:
>>>>>>>>> https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
>>>>>>>>> Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons:
>>>>>>>>> https://rbcommons.com/
>>>>>>>>> Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>>>>>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>>>>>>>>> send an email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack:
>>>>>>>> https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
>>>>>>>> Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons:
>>>>>>>> https://rbcommons.com/
>>>>>>>> Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>>>>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>>>>>>>> send an email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>> <rahman>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>> Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack:
>>>>>>> https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
>>>>>>> Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons:
>>>>>>> https://rbcommons.com/
>>>>>>> Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>>>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>>>>>>> send an email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack:
>>>>>> https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
>>>>>> Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons:
>>>>>> https://rbcommons.com/
>>>>>> Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>>>>>> ---
>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>>>>>> send an email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> <rahman>
>>>>>
>>>> --
>>> Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack:
>>> https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
>>> Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons:
>>> https://rbcommons.com/
>>> Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>>> ---
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>> an email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> <rahman>
>>
> --
> Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack:
> https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
> Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons:
> https://rbcommons.com/
> Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "reviewboard" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack: 
https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons: 
https://rbcommons.com/
Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to