Sure. Actually I installed review board step by step following the document.

My environment:
14.04.1-Ubuntu on virtual box
python 2.7
django 1.6.11

I got the similar error with Rahaman. I will paste below:

root@ubuntu-wefind:/var/www# rb-site install review.cuitrip.com

* Welcome to the Review Board site installation wizard

    This will prepare a Review Board site installation in:

    /var/www/review.cuitrip.com

    We need to know a few things before we can prepare your site for

    installation. This will only take a few minutes.

* Make sure you have the modules you need

    Depending on your installation, you may need certain Python

    modules and servers that are missing.

    If you need support for any of the following, you will need to

    install the necessary modules and restart the install.

    Databases (optional):

        * PostgreSQL (psycopg2)

* What's the host name for this site?

    This should be the fully-qualified host name without the http://,

    port or path.

Domain Name: localhost

* What URL path points to Review Board?

    Typically, Review Board exists at the root of a URL. For example,

    http://reviews.example.com/. In this case, you would specify "/".

    However, if you want to listen to, say,

    http://example.com/reviews/, you can specify "/reviews/".

    Note that this is the path relative to the domain and should not

    include the domain name.

    The default is /

Root Path [/]:

* What database type will you be using?

    You can type either the name or the number from the list below.

    (1) mysql

    (2) sqlite3 (not supported for production use)

Database Type: 1

* What database name should Review Board use?

    NOTE: You need to create this database and grant user modification

    rights before continuing. See your database documentation for more

    information.

    The default is reviewboard

Database Name [reviewboard]:

* What is the database server's address?

    This should be specified in hostname:port form. The port is

    optional if you're using a standard port for the database type.

    The default is localhost

Database Server [localhost]:

* What is the login and password for this database?

    This must be a user that has table creation and modification

    rights on the database you already specified.

Database Username: huan

Database Password:

Confirm Database Password:

* What memcached host should be used?

    This is in the format of hostname:port

    The default is localhost:11211

Memcache Server [localhost:11211]:

* Create an administrator account

    To configure Review Board, you'll need an administrator account.

    It is advised to have one administrator and then use that account

    to grant administrator permissions to your personal user account.

    If you plan to use NIS or LDAP, use an account name other than

    your NIS/LDAP account so as to prevent conflicts.

    The default is admin

Username [admin]: huan

Password:

Confirm Password:

E-Mail Address: xxx

Company/Organization Name (optional):

* Enable collection of data for better support

    We would like to periodically collect data and statistics about

    your installation to provide a better support experience for you

    and your users.

    The data collected includes basic information such as your company

    name, the version of Review Board, and the size of your install.

    It does NOT include confidential data such as source code. Data

    collected never leaves our server and is never given to any third

    parties for any purposes.

    We use this to provide a user support page that's more specific to

    your server. We also use it to determine which versions to

    continue to support, and to help track how upgrades affect our

    number of bug reports and support incidents.

    You can choose to turn this off at any time in Support Settings in

    Review Board.

Allow us to collect support data? [Y/n]: n

* Installing the site...

Building site directories ... OK

Building site configuration files ... OK

Creating database ...

[!] Unable to execute the manager command syncdb: No module named apps

[!] Unable to execute the manager command registerscmtools: cannot

    import name signals

OK

Performing migrations ...

[!] Unable to execute the manager command evolve: cannot import name

    signals

OK

Creating administrator account ... Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/usr/local/bin/rb-site", line 9, in <module>

    load_entry_point('ReviewBoard==2.5.5', 'console_scripts', 'rb-site')()

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-2.5.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/cmdline/rbsite.py",

line 1922, in main

    command.run()

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-2.5.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/cmdline/rbsite.py",

line 1247, in run

    self.show_install_status()

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-2.5.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/cmdline/rbsite.py",

line 1587, in show_install_status

    site.create_admin_user)

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-2.5.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/cmdline/rbsite.py",

line 1084, in step

    func()

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-2.5.5-py2.7.egg/reviewboard/cmdline/rbsite.py",

line 618, in create_admin_user

    self.admin_password)

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/contrib/auth/models.py",

line 195, in create_superuser

    **extra_fields)

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/contrib/auth/models.py",

line 186, in _create_user

    user.save(using=self._db)

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/base.py",

line 545, in save

    force_update=force_update, update_fields=update_fields)

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/base.py",

line 573, in save_base

    updated = self._save_table(raw, cls, force_insert, force_update, using,
update_fields)

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/base.py",

line 654, in _save_table

    result = self._do_insert(cls._base_manager, using, fields, update_pk,
raw)

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/base.py",

line 687, in _do_insert

    using=using, raw=raw)

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/manager.py",

line 232, in _insert

    return insert_query(self.model, objs, fields, **kwargs)

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/query.py",

line 1514, in insert_query

    return query.get_compiler(using=using).execute_sql(return_id)

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/sql/compiler.py",

line 903, in execute_sql

    cursor.execute(sql, params)

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/backends/util.py",

line 53, in execute

    return self.cursor.execute(sql, params)

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/utils.py",

line 99, in __exit__

    six.reraise(dj_exc_type, dj_exc_value, traceback)

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/backends/util.py",

line 53, in execute

    return self.cursor.execute(sql, params)

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/backends/mysql/base.py",

line 124, in execute

    return self.cursor.execute(query, args)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MySQLdb/cursors.py", line 174, in
execute

    self.errorhandler(self, exc, value)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py", line 36,
in defaulterrorhandler

    raise errorclass, errorvalue

django.db.utils.ProgrammingError: (1146, "Table 'reviewboard.auth_user'
doesn't exist")

在 2016年6月2日星期四 UTC+8下午2:17:23,Christian Hammond写道: