Hi all,

On a new install of Review Board 2.5.4 and PowerPack 1.4.1 PowerPack 1.4.1 is
registered using our license and I have assigned the licenses to active users.
I'm having trouble with viewing thumbnails on File Attachment Review Requests.

I created a peer review w/ 3 PDF attachments. The first attachment correctly
renders a thumbnail. The second and third attachment do not show any
thumbnails, instead they show a "rotating circle".

I looked at the server log and I see these error messages. Are these error
messages related to my issue?

19:29:39

INFO

 - Reloading logging settings

19:30:43

ERROR

 - Error when calling is_enabled_for FileAttachmentReviewUI
<rbpowerpack.pdf.reviewui.PDFReviewUI object at 0x7f87ad1a5f90>: 'str' object
has no attribute 'is_authenticated'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/reviewboard/reviews/templatetags/reviewtags.py",
 line 407, in has_usable_review_ui
    file_attachment=file_attachment))
  File "build/bdist.macosx-10.6-intel/egg/rbpowerpack/pdf/reviewui.py", line
35, in is_enabled_for
  File "build/bdist.macosx-10.6-intel/egg/rbpowerpack/extension/policy.py",
line 56, in is_pdf_enabled
  File "build/bdist.macosx-10.6-intel/egg/rbpowerpack/extension/policy.py",
line 117, in _is_license_valid
  File "build/bdist.macosx-10.6-intel/egg/beanbag_licensing/extensions.py",
line 206, in is_user_licensed
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'is_authenticated'

19:30:43

ERROR

 - Error when calling is_enabled_for FileAttachmentReviewUI
<rbpowerpack.pdf.reviewui.PDFReviewUI object at 0x7f87aca60b90>: 'str' object
has no attribute 'is_authenticated'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/reviewboard/reviews/templatetags/reviewtags.py",
 line 407, in has_usable_review_ui
    file_attachment=file_attachment))
  File "build/bdist.macosx-10.6-intel/egg/rbpowerpack/pdf/reviewui.py", line
35, in is_enabled_for
  File "build/bdist.macosx-10.6-intel/egg/rbpowerpack/extension/policy.py",
line 56, in is_pdf_enabled
  File "build/bdist.macosx-10.6-intel/egg/rbpowerpack/extension/policy.py",
line 117, in _is_license_valid
  File "build/bdist.macosx-10.6-intel/egg/beanbag_licensing/extensions.py",
line 206, in is_user_licensed
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'is_authenticated'

Thanks,

Terry