Hey Alexey,

Sounds sort of like the repository itself is returning some bad data, or
Review Board is having problems grabbing information from it. We've seen
this before on some remote repositories on certain hosting services. Is
your repository in-house?

I wouldn't expect WSGI to be concealing the errors in general, if it's
anything catchable. What may be happening is that libsvn itself might be
crashing when looking up the repository. Hopefully not, but it's a
possibility, as it's C code, and is something we've seen happen before in
weird circumstances.

Since it's only happening when looking up repository information, that's
extremely suspicious.

Christian Hammond