Hi Christian,

Thanks for replying!

We are using Review Board 2.5.4. I'm using default configurations for
GitLab. The following is what I see from the internal state:
{"repository_plan": "personal", "hosting_url": "http://gitlab.ito.com.cn";,
"use_ticket_auth": false, "bug_tracker_use_hosting": false,
"gitlab_project_id": 14, "gitlab_personal_repo_name": "HandsOn-Backend"}

Here's also a screenshot of the configuration:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-z1q_V8H36II/V1zJ2C8GraI/AAAAAAAAD-Y/eOxA5S1x-EgVs1aWeEHIYnarMFIxTAVmACLcB/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2016-06-12%2Bat%2B10.32.28%2BAM.png>

Does rb use memcached for the cached repository? I tried to flush_all in
memcached and it doesn't work :(

Thanks,
Yang