We have a fully multi-server review board instance with a separate web
server, memcached server, and DB server and now we'd like to a add
redundant web front end (RB instance) to our setup, keeping the same DB and
memcached for now.

Are there any issues or concerns with doing this?  Other than as mentioned
in the optimization docs about making sure that the site/data and
site/htdocs/media dirs are properly replicated.

Joshua Olson