David,

Thank you for your prompt feedback.

I've added the error details from the log below. I the commit I had a
problem with a file was renamed to: ''/some/path/SomeFile.cs'. I'm not sure
why there would be a problem because the file is indeed in the repository
at that time. Unless the python code is looking for that file in the parent
commit?

What would be the best way to resolve this? Is there an configuration
option to ignore these types of errors so we can at least get diffs for the
remaining files? Is there a way to avoid this type of problem?

 2016-06-20 18:15:34,668 - ERROR - - Unable to update new review request
from commit ID fa4e9537b44661f3d815d7b9bdbc413344f879bc: The file
'/some/path/SomeFile.cs' (r) could not be found in the repository
Traceback (most recent call last):
File
"/opt/bitnami/apps/reviewboard/htdocs/reviewboard/reviews/managers.py",
line 150, in create
review_request.update_from_commit_id(commit_id)
File
"/opt/bitnami/apps/reviewboard/htdocs/reviewboard/reviews/models/base_review_request_details.py",

line 220, in update_from_commit_id
self.update_from_committed_change(commit_id)
File
"/opt/bitnami/apps/reviewboard/htdocs/reviewboard/reviews/models/base_review_request_details.py",

line 283, in update_from_committed_change
base_commit_id=commit.base_commit_id)
File
"/opt/bitnami/apps/reviewboard/htdocs/reviewboard/diffviewer/managers.py",
line 441, in create_from_data
check_existence=(not parent_diff_file_contents)))
File
"/opt/bitnami/apps/reviewboard/htdocs/reviewboard/diffviewer/managers.py",
line 586, in _process_files
base_commit_id)
FileNotFoundError: The file '/some/path/SomeFile.cs' (r) could not be found
in the repository

[...]

Show less