I'm not sure how soon I'll be able to do that, but this problem is
reproducible with other commits.

To Reproduce:
1. Commit a change to git where the following is true: a) a file is renamed
& b) the same file is modified. Any file will do.
2. Create a review request for that commit

Environment Info:
- Repository is hosted in Git Hub
- Code is C# (although I really don't think this is relevant)
- We are using version 2.5.3

On Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at 12:08:42 PM UTC-4, David Trowbridge wrote:

> Well, we should figure out what part of the diff file isn't being parsed
> correctly. If you're willing to jump into the code to make it save the diff
> so we can have a sample, we can get the bug fixed.
>
> -David
>
> On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 9:04 AM Joe Cooper <joe.c...@socketlabs.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> I've narrowed this problem down to if the same file is modified and
>> renamed in the same commit, no diffs are generated for any file when
>> creating a review request and the 'could not be found in the repository'
>> error is logged. Is there a work-around for this besides not committing a
>> modification and rename at the same time?
>>
>> On Monday, June 20, 2016 at 2:48:08 PM UTC-4, Joe Cooper wrote:
>>>
>>> David,
>>>
>>> Thank you for your prompt feedback.
>>>
>>> I've added the error details from the log below. I the commit I had a
>>> problem with a file was renamed to: ''/some/path/SomeFile.cs'. I'm not sure
>>> why there would be a problem because the file is indeed in the repository
>>> at that time. Unless the python code is looking for that file in the parent
>>> commit?
>>>
>>> What would be the best way to resolve this? Is there an configuration
>>> option to ignore these types of errors so we can at least get diffs for the
>>> remaining files? Is there a way to avoid this type of problem?
>>>

>>>  2016-06-20 18:15:34,668 - ERROR - - Unable to update new review request
>>> from commit ID fa4e9537b44661f3d815d7b9bdbc413344f879bc: The file
>>> '/some/path/SomeFile.cs' (r) could not be found in the repository